magisteriamods: (Default)
Magisteria Mods ([personal profile] magisteriamods) wrote in [community profile] memeisteria2024-02-14 07:28 pm

PRE-EMP!!



PARTY LIKE IT'S 2,000,000,000,99!

PRE-RESERVES ARE HERE. Please check before doing EMP! Thanks!



▶ ENABLE ME.

Please post with one of your character journals, or a personal journal, below. Use the first form. Then, beneath it, to advertise for canons or add more RP thoughts, please use the second form.

ENABLE ME/ATP: YOU





ENABLE CANON(S)





chronicles_of_amber: (Default)

HELLO! MOD! PLACEHOLDER! testing plz.

[personal profile] chronicles_of_amber 2024-02-15 12:34 am (UTC)(link)
Player:
Any information about you that you would like to share! Contact info? Pronouns? Hobbies? What brings you here? hello, this is my backyard. i am a first time mod and this is my first game. i have been working on it for a year now. please feel free to hang out and yell about rp or canons or such here! it's for breaking the ice!



Characters Offered: currently I play Gilgamesh and Sakura (both Fate/Stay-For-Life), but there are a few others I'm considering and may voice test/offer later! will focus on this more later.
CR Offered: TBA
Castmates (characters) desired: all of them!!!
Any other OOC info of note: hello, so I really want to gush about canons and such

Other:

Edited (DE-PLACHOLDERING THAT PLACEHOLDER) 2024-02-15 23:39 (UTC)
evellain: (Default)

Re: HELLO! MOD! PLACEHOLDER! testing plz.

[personal profile] evellain 2024-02-16 01:13 am (UTC)(link)
I'm making eyes at the art and the icon.

(no subject)

[personal profile] chronicles_of_amber - 2024-02-16 01:22 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] evellain - 2024-02-16 01:24 (UTC) - Expand
chronicles_of_amber: (Default)

LITTLE MORE INFO on mod's life w/some insight into the game

[personal profile] chronicles_of_amber 2024-02-16 03:43 am (UTC)(link)
Magisteria is premised on my twin special interests of fantasy and tech. I am an IT Automation engineer in real life. I'd like to think I know my way around CSS decently but I kind of hate to code on Dreamwidth. I know I need to make some of my journals more responsive.

I promise I know responsive code. It's just a matter of finding time to fix some things. If you ever desire to talk programming, I am probably here for you.

Again: Magisteria tech is very much not rl tech. And I just like fantasy vibes. I wanted a past/future mash-up world, so that's what inspired this game.
Edited 2024-02-16 03:45 (UTC)
nightmare_fuel: (Default)

plotting -- current characters: best girl, did literally nothing wrong

[personal profile] nightmare_fuel 2024-02-16 05:04 pm (UTC)(link)
enabling her boyfriend to play w/on TDM. we stan Sakura and Shirou.
available on request. i'm canon reviewing manga and lp atm.

(no subject)

[personal profile] originbullets - 2024-02-16 19:22 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] nightmare_fuel - 2024-02-20 23:10 (UTC) - Expand
gilgamess: (from the hf movie 1)

the boy: he has done a lot wrong

[personal profile] gilgamess 2024-02-16 05:10 pm (UTC)(link)
gilgamesh has a lot of iterations. thanks to f/sr, we even have shopkeeper gilgamesh. i'm debating the flavor.
lovessiblings: (Default)

experimental muse! voice testing!

[personal profile] lovessiblings 2024-02-16 05:30 pm (UTC)(link)
will be voice testing on tdm. all muses are available to plot.
baronetess: utenacar; (1754103 (48))

jiyu 💖

[personal profile] baronetess 2024-02-15 06:25 pm (UTC)(link)
Player: Jiyu
Pronouns: she/they
Contact: PM
baronetess: utenacar; (1754103 - 2020-03-05T170743)

integra hellsing ( hellsing )

[personal profile] baronetess 2024-02-15 06:37 pm (UTC)(link)
Character Offered: Sir Integra Hellsing
CR Offered: Integra is a knight and soldier of the British Crown, running a secret government organization for the purpose of supernatural defense. She can be stuffy, aloof, and somewhat hot-headed, but otherwise quite polite, so I appreciate anyone who is willing to break through her icy exterior. She may be open to training others how to use a gun or sword going forward.
Castmates (characters) desired: Seras, Alucard, Walter, or even any of the Iscariots would be especially loved.
Any other OOC info of note: CST timezone, but I keep odd hours, so tag times can be quite sporadic. As an additional note, I'm liable to app either her or Kiritsugu depending on interest.
Other:
Edited 2024-02-15 20:01 (UTC)

eyesemoji.

[personal profile] nightmare_fuel - 2024-02-20 23:11 (UTC) - Expand
originbullets: thingamajig; (Of an uncharted trail;)

kiritsugu emiya ( fate/zero )

[personal profile] originbullets 2024-02-15 07:34 pm (UTC)(link)
Character Offered: Kiritsugu Emiya
CR Offered: Mage, professional assassin, and team dad. He'd be coming from a canon point near the end of the Fuyuki Grail War, so his emotional well-being is kind of in the toilet, but he'll adjust. Liable to adopt every unsupervised teen within a 20 mile radius, and may offer self-defense training in the future.
Castmates (characters) desired: Iri, Maiya, Saber, Shirou, or any of the F/SN kids are deeply appreciated.
Any other OOC info of note: See above.
Other:
Edited 2024-02-15 19:34 (UTC)

(no subject)

[personal profile] nightmare_fuel - 2024-02-20 23:23 (UTC) - Expand
diabatties: (93)

odette stewart (vampire: the masquerade) oc

[personal profile] diabatties 2024-02-15 07:57 pm (UTC)(link)
Character Offered: Odette Stewart
CR Offered: OH BOY. Your average failgirl disaster vampire daughter. In her tabletop she's been growing a bit more apathetic to Kindred society as a whole. A bit dead inside and just wants to live her life, but otherwise v sweet and personable. I kind of enjoy the idea of her opening a teashop for both human patrons and vampires alike, serving food to meet respective dietary needs.
Castmates (characters) desired: Literally just anyone from her coterie. She'd be extremely happy to see any of them around. Otherwise, just any vampire types would be fun to bounce her off of.
Any other OOC info of note: N/A
Other:

(no subject)

[personal profile] nightmare_fuel - 2024-02-20 23:26 (UTC) - Expand
scarletdevilmistress: (Default)

[personal profile] scarletdevilmistress 2024-02-16 01:13 am (UTC)(link)
Player: Salvage
Any information about you that you would like to share! Contact info? Pronouns? Hobbies? What brings you here? She/her, Plurk = witchqueen, My main fandoms are Touhou and Ultraman. I also collect fumos and other plushes.

Characters Offered: Remila Scarlet
CR Offered: She's a bratty vampire who once tried to take over the world, but now pretty much spends her days lazing about and doing silly things like building a rocket to the moon and investigating murder mysteries.
Castmates (characters) desired: Anyone, Touhou is a rare canon but especially the other Scarlet Devil Manor Crew.
Any other OOC info of note:

Note: you can list also list some people you'd like to invite and they can reply to enable-cycle, if parties are all cool with that!

Other:

[You may share (1) funny or interesting gif (!)]
Edited 2024-02-16 01:17 (UTC)
nightmare_fuel: (side tilt)

[personal profile] nightmare_fuel 2024-02-20 11:13 pm (UTC)(link)
I'm pretty canon-blind on Touhou, but I do have a friend whomst has been RPing Yakumo Yukari for literal years and still does, to the point that I know enough to know it's a series full of ladies who fuck around and also eat people, and I'm all about that life.
asaviorshand: (Amused)

Chris

[personal profile] asaviorshand 2024-02-16 02:56 am (UTC)(link)
Player: Chris
Any information about you that you would like to share! Contact info? Pronouns? Hobbies? What brings you here? I'm just a historian who loves video games, RP, building models, and reading. I'm an especially big fan of Fire Emblem, Gundam, Fate, and Pokémon. Also airplanes. Especially US military airplanes. He/him.
asaviorshand: (Confident)

Dimitri Alexandre Blaiddyd | Fire Emblem: Three Houses

[personal profile] asaviorshand 2024-02-16 03:05 am (UTC)(link)
Characters Offered: Dimitri Alexandre Blaiddyd
CR Offered: A king who looks much harsher than he is. He has a dark past and a lot of pain that simmers beneath the surface, and though he's gotten better at handling it, he's still got things that haunt him. Loves sparring, collecting weapons, and horseback riding, and has a strong sense of justice -- though he also seeks to be compassionate to others.
Castmates (characters) desired: Blue Lions! Any of them would be most welcome. Also, Claude for the classic "straight man and wise guy" dynamic. I'd also love to see Fire Emblem characters from other games beyond Three Houses/Hopes.
Any other OOC info of note: He has some very dark events that have happened to him and because of him in his past. If you'd rather not deal with that, just let me know and I'll accommodate.

Other:

Edited 2024-02-16 03:08 (UTC)

(no subject)

[personal profile] nightmare_fuel - 2024-02-20 23:15 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] asaviorshand - 2024-02-21 14:49 (UTC) - Expand
infinitejustice: (Default)

Athrun Zala | Gundam SEED

[personal profile] infinitejustice 2024-02-16 03:18 am (UTC)(link)
Characters Offered: Athrun Zala
CR Offered: Another war veteran suffering from PTSD, though he can be more negative about it. He also tries to keep his problems bottled up within, but he's slowly learning to trust people who come from other walks of life than his. He's also a Coordinator, meaning he has enhanced (though still within human limits) intelligence, dexterity, reflexes, and potential for growth -- but he's going to keep that a secret due to it being a contentious topic back home. He's also a giant robot pilot.
Castmates (characters) desired: Kira, naturally -- Athrun wants his best friend. I'd also love to have Yzak, Dearka, and Shinn around for shenanigans.
Any other OOC info of note: I haven't seen Freedom yet, so please no spoilers for that!

Other:

(no subject)

[personal profile] nightmare_fuel - 2024-02-20 23:25 (UTC) - Expand
actinggrandmaster: (Default)

Shannon

[personal profile] actinggrandmaster 2024-02-16 03:34 am (UTC)(link)
Player: Shannon
Any information about you that you would like to share! Contact info? Pronouns? Hobbies? What brings you here? Contact: DM me for now, later I'll put up my Plurk or Discord. Pronouns: She/Her. Hobbies: Knitting, reading, yelling at clouds. What brings me here: Jiyu and interest in the setting and this place seems chill.

actinggrandmaster: (Default)

Jean Gunnhildr | Genshin Impact

[personal profile] actinggrandmaster 2024-02-16 03:40 am (UTC)(link)


Characters Offered: Jean Gunnhildr
CR Offered: Mom of the knights of Favonius; Adventure partner; sparring partner; Hit me up with ideas, I'm pretty open to stuff
Castmates (characters) desired: Mondstadt peeps! Genshin peeps in general!
Any other OOC info of note: N/A at this time.

Other: I just woke up from a nap (look I'm old), so if this doesn't make complete sense, I'm sorry.

(no subject)

[personal profile] nightmare_fuel - 2024-02-20 23:29 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] asaviorshand - 2024-02-22 00:41 (UTC) - Expand
monklookslikealady: (Default)

Libra | FE: Awakening

[personal profile] monklookslikealady 2024-02-16 03:45 am (UTC)(link)


Characters Offered: Libra
CR Offered: Anything, tbh. Libra's the 'quiet monk' stereotype of the party, but one with a shadowy past (that they didn't go into, gdit). He's here for guidance, killing things, and generally being confused at whatever 'cyberpunk' is.
Castmates (characters) desired: Any FEs, particularly Awakening castmates, but he can get along with almost anyone.
Any other OOC info of note: Yes, I'm proud of this dumb username.

(no subject)

[personal profile] nightmare_fuel - 2024-02-20 23:32 (UTC) - Expand
starrysynthesizer: (37)

Berri !!!

[personal profile] starrysynthesizer 2024-02-21 12:27 am (UTC)(link)
Player:
Any information about you that you would like to share! Contact info? Pronouns? Hobbies? What brings you here?

Hello~! My name is Berri (she/her,) and you can reach me at [plurk.com profile] taiyakinonaku! My hobbies include things like art, writing, voiceover, singing, and streaming. Fandom-wise, I like a lot of elder series like Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, and Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha! Modern stuff being like- uh. Genshin Impact, Bungo Stray Dogs, Prosekai, and Oshi no Ko! I'm looking for a game to explore some new characters and maybe some of my oldies. Looking forward to good vibes!

starrysynthesizer: (Default)

Saki Tenma | Project Sekai

[personal profile] starrysynthesizer 2024-02-21 12:37 am (UTC)(link)
Characters Offered: Saki Tenma from Project Sekai!
CR Offered: Saki was once a hospital bound sickly type, who spent her middle school years watching everyone around her have fun. When she was released from the hospital in time for high school, she vowed to live her days to the fullest. Recently, that's meant becoming the keyboardist in a band with her childhood friends. Saki is very friendly, but polite, and great for befriending shy characters. She's also a bit reckless in her pursuit of happiness, so could benefit from a mentor. And of course, she loves music and would do well with fellow musicians!

also, if you know Hatsune Miku then Saki will share songs with you!
Castmates (characters) desired: Leo/Need, ASSEMBLE!
Any other OOC info of note: Saki has no powers in canon....... She would definitely be the type to want to adventure and help out a lot, but need to learn where her limits are. Her illness is never explained in canon, but she probably has some sort of autoimmune disease that makes her more prone to sick days.

Other: she can compose music!

(no subject)

[personal profile] gilgamess - 2024-02-21 00:38 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] protectshope - 2024-02-21 00:45 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] gilgamess - 2024-02-21 02:13 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] gilgamess - 2024-02-21 02:14 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] protectshope - 2024-02-21 23:36 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] protectshope - 2024-02-21 11:31 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] prayed - 2024-02-22 01:56 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] protectshope - 2024-02-23 02:40 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] prayed - 2024-02-23 19:26 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] protectshope - 2024-02-26 21:09 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] repeteres - 2024-02-27 07:50 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] diabatties - 2024-02-21 04:56 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] protectshope - 2024-02-21 11:29 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] heribbon - 2024-02-21 12:35 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] protectshope - 2024-02-23 02:40 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] heribbon - 2024-02-24 00:06 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] repeteres - 2024-02-27 07:50 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] chasingthefire - 2024-02-23 02:38 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] protectshope - 2024-02-23 02:42 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] chasingthefire - 2024-02-23 02:45 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] protectshope - 2024-02-26 21:10 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] repeteres - 2024-02-27 07:48 (UTC) - Expand

Uai | Original

[personal profile] ubiquitously - 2024-02-21 23:50 (UTC) - Expand
floweroftheapex: (9)

Samu

[personal profile] floweroftheapex 2024-02-21 04:57 am (UTC)(link)
Behold, for I am Samu. Currently considering two characters, one for each path.
floweroftheapex: (11)

Miyamoto Musashi

[personal profile] floweroftheapex 2024-02-21 05:17 am (UTC)(link)
Characters Offered: Shinmen Musashi-no-Kami Fujiwara-no-Harunobu, better known as just Miyamoto Musashi.
CR Offered: The legendary Musashi, from an alternate reality where she was born a woman, and then changed from a Saber to a Berserker in a knock-off Holy Grail War held together by duct tape and prayer called the Waxing Moon Ritual. Fortunately not an incoherent rage monster, but her Madness Enhancement does manifest by making her flightier, more impulsive, brash, and even more eager for a really good fight. Tends to sprinkle modern American lingo into her speech and has a real thing for the American Old West (she spent some time in one). Not quite as serious about pursuing the perfection of her swordsmanship as her Saber self, and more likely to march to the beat of her own drum. I know she'll definitely be post-Samurai Remnant, but I have not yet canon-reviewed the relevant parts of Grand Order so I don't know yet where exactly she'll fall in her timeline, or if she'll come from after. I just finished playing SR and absolutely fell in love with Berserkersashi and this game seems like a good place to try her out. XD
Castmates desired: From the SR crew, an Iori, Saber, or Takao Dayu (her Master in the Waxing Moon Ritual, because I low-key ship them) would be amazing. From the greater Fate canon her old rival Sasaki Kojiro/Assassin would be fun too, but I'd be happy with just about anyone.
Any other OOC info of note:

Other:


that's it, that's the tweet.

(no subject)

[personal profile] asaviorshand - 2024-02-21 14:50 (UTC) - Expand

John Wick

[personal profile] aneffingpencil - 2024-02-21 05:30 (UTC) - Expand
starwill: (pic#16701771)

[personal profile] starwill 2024-02-21 06:13 am (UTC)(link)
Player: Len
Any information about you that you would like to share! Contact info? Pronouns? Hobbies? What brings you here? Hi there! I'm Len (she/her) and I'm a pretty boring person that enjoys watching and discussing anime/manga and video games. I also sometimes do song covers on Youtube, am technically a VTuber on rare occasions and play a Dreamwidth-based online TCG. In terms of fandoms, my main ones at the moment are the Fate/ series, Project SEKAI, Honkai Star Rail, Detective Conan, Apothecary Diaries, Oshi no Ko, Final Fantasy, Pokemon and... a bunch more. Check my anilist for a better idea on that front, tbh. I'm also currently in PHT (UTC+8) so my online hours are definitely Being Awake When Everyone Is Asleep. You can find me at [plurk.com profile] tsundereban as needed.
Edited 2024-02-21 06:14 (UTC)

[personal profile] starwill 2024-02-21 06:24 am (UTC)(link)
Character Offered: Stelle (Honkai Star Rail)
CR Offered: Main female protagonist of your local Mobile Game Of The Year set in space, Stelle is your local amnesiac girl who looks like a human but is basically the equivalent of a homunculus... of sorts. Referring to herself as the Galactic Baseballer as her main weapon is a baseball bat (not even joking) she's a very golden retriever-like character. Someone with a heart of gold, who will sigh at people's stupid shenanigans, while also being a bit of a shitposter as well. She's also a trash raccoon that will dive deep into the garbage. She also kind of has what is essentially a ticking time bomb inside of her but don't worry about it, it's pretty stable inside of her! :)
Castmates (characters) desired: I'm cool with not having any castmates for her, but the Astral Express crew are my most wanted, especially either Dan Heng and/or March 7th. I'd also be happy with Kafka, Firefly, or Acheron as well. But honestly, I'd be down for basically any castmates, haha.
Any other OOC info of note: If I did bring her here, I'm debating on either taking her from a 1.6 or 2.0 canon point. We'll see.

Other:


pictured: a girl and her bat

(no subject)

[personal profile] chasingthefire - 2024-02-23 02:35 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] starwill - 2024-02-23 02:59 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] tsunderine - 2024-02-21 06:32 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] dereban - 2024-02-21 06:52 (UTC) - Expand
curuiosity: (Smile Happy 34)

Keimay

[personal profile] curuiosity 2024-02-21 11:59 am (UTC)(link)
Player: Keimay
Any information about you that you would like to share! Contact info? Pronouns? Hobbies? What brings you here? Hi I'm a they/them enby who loves art and rp. my plurk is keimay, feel free to message me there. I love pokemon, project sekai, genshin impact, star trek, madoka magica, and pandora hearts (i am aware that one of those is not like the others lol). There are a bunch of other games, shows, and fandoms im interested in too!
curuiosity: (Smile Thought 21)

Rui Kamishiro | Project Sekai

[personal profile] curuiosity 2024-02-21 12:11 pm (UTC)(link)
Character Offered: Rui Kamishiro
CR Offered: A lonely eccentric genius who just wants friends and to put on plays. And he'll do just about anything to put on a good show! Can get a little crazy when excited. He also makes robots.
Castmates (characters) desired:Anyone from Project Sekai especially the rest of the Wonderlands x Showtime crew
Any other OOC info of note: He'll probs end up joining the tech institute (because he does have skill and interest in that area) but like try and drag magic-y characters into combo efforts because he would def be interested in both. He also will perform street acts...sometimes not in areas where he'd be allowed to, but don't worry, he'd good at running away.
Edited 2024-02-21 12:15 (UTC)

Xinyan | Genshin Impact

[personal profile] rockxinyanroll - 2024-02-21 12:22 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] floweroftheapex - 2024-02-22 02:22 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] pureheartedprincess - 2024-02-22 04:03 (UTC) - Expand
lightnovelexperiences: (:happy)

[personal profile] lightnovelexperiences 2024-02-21 11:10 pm (UTC)(link)
Player: Talia/Bliss
Any information about you that you would like to share! Contact info? Pronouns? Hobbies? What brings you here? She/her, novelist and professional GM. I love cooking and ancient and medieval history, and you should be aware that my worldbuilding is 50% <url="https://acoup.blog">unmitigated pedantry rants and unmitigated pedantry rant bibliographies by volume.

<--ONE PICTURE TO REPRESENT YOU OR YOUR CHARACTER(S)-->


Edited (to match styles) 2024-02-21 23:12 (UTC)
lightnovelexperiences: (:snark)

Deedee Yeowoo | Wonders of Mundus | is it an OC if I published it

[personal profile] lightnovelexperiences 2024-02-21 11:12 pm (UTC)(link)

Characters Offered: Deedee OR Hikaru from Wonders of Mundus, Madoka Mawaru from Breakfast Cult, maybe some tabletop OCs... imagine
CR Offered: Would love friends, rivals, possibly folks to nerd out about magitech with
Castmates (characters) desired: God, if anyone else wants to play with the WoM isekrew I'll take any of them, but I expect to either be a lone canon warrior or to find someone in the game who reminds me I can play someone from their favorite thing
Any other OOC info of note: I tend to boomerang a fair deal and prefer prose to spam.

also if Hannah, Bii and Neko are intrigued by this premise and my interest in it come on down

Other: Expect me to do some lavish descriptions of food and I'm not sorry.

[You may share (1) funny or interesting gif (!)]
thorncrown: (Default)

[personal profile] thorncrown 2024-02-22 06:58 am (UTC)(link)
Player: Starfighter
Any information about you that you would like to share! Contact info? Pronouns? Hobbies? What brings you here? PMs, Plurk @ [plurk.com profile] goodluckstarfighter



Characters Offered: Hayan Park, Unholy Blood
CR Offered: Hayan absolutely loves making friends. Even after everything that happens to her in canon she's still the same person who just wanted to make friends and live a decent life, that's all. Without her host of abilities she's going to have to readjust of course but she'll do her best for everyone.

Castmates (characters) desired: Anyone and everyone. Seriously this series has a lot of fun characters. There's even a vampiric lion!

Any other OOC info of note:
Hayan is a pureblood vampire and has a stupid amount of canon abilities. She's also an absolute sweetheart with this sense of noblesse oblige her parents taught her in that pureblood vampires are supposed to be protectors of the humans around them.

Other: